booksdelicious

December 16, 2004

December 16th - one day before winter vacation.
The library has been quiet. I've been ordering. This is a nice change. Time to think and order books and Reading Counts Quizzes. All the orders have gone through. This new ordering system has had everyone working on overdrive to figure it out. Lots of questions have been flying around. I think we have gone over the mountain and we're making progress.

I have many books to read over the holiday to do booktalks on the first day back. Students really like me to do booktalks. I'm working on a new class titled something like - primary documents - getting the facts. I don't exactly know what it will look like - but I am thinking and I'll pull it together. I hope I can put it together and be of some help in the history dept.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home